Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Ref number: JR67412
A specialist cost and project management consultancy in its infancy is actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join them team and work hyperscale data centre construction projects.
This position is ideal for a career-oriented individual looking to grow with this fairly new, yet already thriving consultancy as they rapidly expand into the market. This new PM & Cost consultancy practice was set up by two leading figures in the data centre construction sector, backed with substantial capital. Despite being a relatively new set up, the company achieved target turnover in its first and second years and it on course to exceed target turnover in its third year.
This presents a perfect opportunity for any Quantity Surveyor looking for genuine scope for progression in his/her career through organic growth as the business continues to grow. If you are a Junior, Assistant, or Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor, then this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
Quantity Surveyor Role and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will be:
- Preparation of tenders, including managing the pre-qualification stage, tender analysis, producing tender report and compiling contractual documents
- Estimating and cost planning
- Ongoing cost analysis and control
- Change Control management
- Risk & Mitigation management
- Contract administration
- Final accounting
Quantity Surveyor Prerequisites
The Prerequisites for this Quantity Surveyor position are:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management (BSc or MSc)
- Previous experience working for a consultancy / PQS is ideal, but applicants with contractor experience and a desire to work for a consultancy / PQS will be entertained
- Experience with JCT form of contract is ideal
- Experience with 2-stage tendering process is ideal
- New-build experience is ideal
Quantity Surveyor Additional Package Available
The Quantity Surveyor will be entitled to the following in addition to their salary:
- Professional Membership
- Life Assurance
- 27 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Flexible working
To apply for the position of MEP Commercial Management, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Consultancy | City of London ...
Guildford, Surrey, £30000 - £40000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | up to £40,000 | Surrey An opp...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Quantity Surveyor A regional civil engineering contractor is offeri...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Quantity Surveyor West Midlands - Groundwork A large sub-contractor...
Leicester, Leicestershire, £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...