Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 + Accommodation + Travel + Tax Free Living Allowance
Job Ref: JR67427
Are you interested in building a career as a Quantity Surveyor in the specialist data centre sector within construction, whilst working for one of the most respected specialist critical systems contractors who offer APC support and excellent career progression?
Our client, an established and globally recognised specialist tier 1 contractor, are currently actively recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their specialist data centre team to work on complex and challenging projects in Frankfurt.
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great tier 1 contractor that will proactively help you through APC and help you achieve MRICS status.
You will primarily be based on a very large data centre site in Frankfurt, but there will also be the opportunity to work on other data centre projects around Europe.
This position will include rotation to Frankfurt, Germany. There are two options regarding rotation and these are non-negotiable.
Option 1: Flight home every two weeks - Friday evening and Monday morning flights.
Option 2: Flight home every four weeks - Friday and Monday off and paid. Thursday and Monday evening flights.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Preparation of tenders, negotiation of contracts, managing of contactors
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance to existing contracts
- Cost Analysis of Projects, preparation of invoices
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Purchasing of materials, general administration duties
- Support and assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Failing this, a HNC in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 5+ years' UK, Irish, or European experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on data centre projects would be a bonus, but is not expected
- Equally, experience working on pharmaceutical, semi-conductor plant, hospital, or heavy industrial projects would be a bonus
- Ideally experience working for a tier 1 contractor
- Must offer flexibility to rotate to Frankfurt on the above rotation scheme
- Longevity in career history is desired
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Consultancy | City of London ...
Guildford, Surrey, £30000 - £40000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | up to £40,000 | Surrey An opp...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Quantity Surveyor A regional civil engineering contractor is offeri...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Quantity Surveyor West Midlands - Groundwork A large sub-contractor...
Leicester, Leicestershire, £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...