|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 09:51|
I am working on behalf of a well-established, growing main contractor who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work in Stoke.
They have a full order book of work specialising in the Utilities Industry.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as an Assistant Quantity surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: NEC
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's