|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 15:49|
A tier one contractor is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team to be work on a Major Water network based in Nottingham.
They deliver to a range of sectors including Highways & Infrastructure Drainage,Industrial Flood Defence, Commercial, Education and Healthcare.
They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects range from £5000 - £50 million.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity surveyor within a contractor environment is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Project experience working on civil engineering projects, ideally within the water sector.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- NEC and JCT Contract experience
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: Up to £45,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: East Midlands.
Other benefits: Car allowance or company car, 26 days holiday, generous pension plus other benefits
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's