|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 12:01|
Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing. You will have commercial and contractual responsibility for 3-4 live projects at any one time and will work closely within an established Commercial and Production team.
Key Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Benefits: Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Attractive Bonus scheme
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK3853 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's