|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 09:06|
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience plus benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity with a forward thinking PQS, cost consultancy. They are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their team. The ideal candidate will be client facing and have worked within consultancies for the majority of their career.
The consultancy is based within central London, as are the majority of their projects so living in commutable distance is essential. The driven team of consultants pride themselves on their involvement in prestigious and complex projects within Fit-out sector working on Commercial offices and retail projects, with their clients on the whole being corporate companies. These projects are 90% within London itself and typical values are between £500,000 and £5 million, however they do complete projects to the value of £30-40million.
The position has become available due to continued growth of the company and winning multiple projects, therefore a great time to join.
The Key Requirements
- A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
- Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have experience working on corporate real estate projects completing fit outs and in sectors such as Commercial, Retail and Mixed-use buildings.
- Have experience working on fast track fit outs.
- Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
- Candidate will be able to work autonomously on projects and drive the business forward.
- Preferably MRICS but not essential
- Experience working for a Consultancy/PQS
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Company pays well and reviews regularly.
- Company works with an array of prestigious clients and projects so a great way of gaining experience
- The company has a flat structure where directors run jobs alongside all employees, giving the chance to learn from them.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource https://www.project-resource.co.uk/candidate/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus