|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + Additional bonuses detailed in Job advert|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 11:27|
Location: Croydon and on Site in Central London
Salary: Dependant on experience a salary of circa £40,000 - £65,000 salary per annum will be paid, plus pension, healthcare, life insurance, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, season ticket loan and a discretionary yearly bonus.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an industry leading multi-disciplinary consultancy at their offices in Croydon.
This well respected, growing and professional business is seeking to add an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to their team to work on one of the UKs most prestigious projects. This project in based in central London and is worth circa £1 billion. The project involves new build of commercial, high specification residential, listed buildings and mixed use developments.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of managing and delivering quantity surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects concurrently, along with experience of managing significant capital expenditure budgets.
This position will be reporting to the Director of the business who is leading the project, you will also receive support with APC and RICS if you are not chartered already.
We'd expect you to have the following:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in roles directly related to the provision of project quantity surveying services in a professional QS consultancy firm.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- Be a good communicator (written and verbal) who interacts well with Clients and other Consultants
- Cross sector experience, experience working on commercial and Mixed use developments essential
- Ability and desire to mentor others
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility
- Ability and desire to progress
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following referral scheme http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's