|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:03|
A growing sub-contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor provides specialist groundwork and earthwork services within in the commercial and housing sectors and has an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the East Midlands.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a sub-contractor environment.
* Have experience managing groundwork projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40- £55,000
Benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare