Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to work for a leading regional contractor. This is a permanent contract based in Blackpool and will include travel in and around Lancashire.
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to take on this role. You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in order to be considered for the vacancy.
This is a career-enhancing opportunity and offers scope for progression.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Worked on projects valuing up to £5million
- Experience in the education and healthcare sector
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £45,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
City of London, London, £300 - £325 per day
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | London | £325 per day This is...
Shropshire, England, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, an Award-Winning Housing D...
Blackpool, Lancashire, Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Pac...
Worcester, Worcestershire, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...
Northamptonshire, England, £30000.00 - £40000 per annum + car allowance
Quantity Surveyor A highly reputable Main Contractor are looking fo...