|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 12:06|
A major contractor within the highways industry is offering an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £1 million.
The successful candidate will be based in the East Midlands on a major highways maintenance contract.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience working on highways projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £30 - £40,000
Location: East Midlands
Other benefits: Generous benefits package
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £48000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Travel allowance, APC funding, bonus
£40000 - £50000 per annum + APC funding
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more