|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 14:12|
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to work for a leading regional contractor. This is a permanent contract based in Blackpool and will include travel in and around Lancashire.
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to take on this role. You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in order to be considered for the vacancy.
This is a career-enhancing opportunity and offers scope for progression.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Worked on projects valuing up to £5million
- Experience in the education and healthcare sector
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £45,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, APC support and more
East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension and more