Quantity Surveyor | Hertfordshire | Developer
I am working with a developer who are renowned for delivering bespoke residential developments of an outstanding quality, focusing on quality rather than quantity. They typically deliver projects across Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Berkshire.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will split their time between site and head office and will be involved throughout the complete project life cycle, providing both pre and post contract duties on bespoke developments.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 4+ years UK experience working as a QS
- Experience working on new build projects with exposure to JCT form of contract.
- Ideally have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree
- Previous experience working for a residential developer or residential main contractor
- Must have experience working on residential projects.
- Experience working on bespoke residential developments will be advantageous.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be preferred.
- Good organisational skills.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Car allowance.
- Paid travel expenses.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Excellent training and mentoring.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Hertfordshire
Chippenham, Wiltshire, £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Chippenham | up to £50,000 plus package A buildin...
Hertfordshire, England, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Quantity Surveyor A specialist infrastructure and utilities company...
Shropshire, England, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, an Award-Winning Housing D...
Sevenoaks, Kent, £40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Kent This Quantit...
Altrincham, Cheshire, Up to £48000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - £48,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Pac...