|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 10:45|
Housing Developer | Oxford | up to £50,000 plus package
An opportunity to take the lead on housing developments of up to 200 units each within a group that annually turns over just under £350m.
Based near Oxford, you will be working on complex projects ranging from high-spec apartments to luxury five-bedroom houses.
Your residential project experience will put you in a great position to lead and become an integral member of a commercial team.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must have UK experience working on new-build residential schemes
- You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience as the QS on residential projects
- Ideally experience working with housing developers
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's