|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 17:42|
Quantity Surveyor | Surrey | Developer
I am looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a firmly established and leading developer who have an excellent track record with constructing vibrant communities across the UK.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced and diverse commercial team who provide commercial support across a range of major projects within a hour radius of their office in Surrey. These projects include RC frame low rise and high-rise residential schemes, mixed use developments including retail and commercial and bespoke luxury developments.
This developer is consistently winning large scale and exciting schemes; therefore, the successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to move onto another local scheme following the completion of this project with plenty of opportunity to progress into a more senior role.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 4+ years UK experience working as a QS
- Experience working on new build projects with exposure to JCT form of contract.
- Ideally have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree
- Previous experience working for a residential developer or residential main contractor
- Experience working on a large new build residential projects will be advantageous, ideally with elements of RC fame and traditional build.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be preferred.
- Good organisational skills
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Surrey | Quantity Surveyor | Developer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance