|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 11:41|
Quantity Surveying | Main Contractor | East London
This is a Quantity Surveying with a well-established and successful main contractor who deliver new build developments, ranging from student accommodation, mixed use schemes and commercial. Currently, their core market is student accommodation and they have delivered more than 30,000 units over the past 20 years.
Initially, the successful Quantity Surveyor working on a large mixed-use project in East London. This project will be constructing close to 600 units, a mixture of student accommodation, private residential apartments and academic space.
There is no better time to get your foot in the door with this company - they are currently benefiting form a period of sustained growth and have several exciting projects in the pipeline.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 4+ years UK experience working as a QS
- Experience working on new build projects with exposure to JCT form of contract.
- Ideally have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree
- Previous experience working for a main contractor.
- Experience working on a large new build residential/ mixed use projects will be advantageous, ideally with elements of RC fame and traditional build.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
East London | Quantity Surveyor | Developer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £48000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum + healthcare, pension, phone