|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:45|
Quantity Surveyor - £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
Our client is one of the top Developer Contractors in Liverpool at present. Currently at the forefront of the city centre residential market in the North West, they have a focus on residential, student, retail and commercial accommodation.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their experienced team. This vacancy is a permanent contract based in Liverpool.
This is a great opportunity offering scope for progression and the chance to work on large scale and complex projects. You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in order to be considered for the vacancy.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Liaise with site team and sub-contractors
- Provide support to the commercial department
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Worked on projects valuing up to £6million
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's