|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 14:08|
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an established Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £50m per annum. This is a great chance to join the Commercial team of the company as it enters the most significant expansion for three decades.
Our client work Nationally and specialise in Student Accommodation, Residential, Refurb, Fit Out and Education projects. You will have the chance to work on several projects and develop your skill set in a company with a strong commitment to staff training.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £45,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's