|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 14:55|
Consultancy | Reading | up to £45,000 plus package
A consultancy with offices across the globe is looking for an experienced Cost Manager or Quantity Surveyor to work across their regional projects across all major build sectors, Residential, Commercial, Educational and Retail.
One of their main clients is a national food retailer, for whom they undertake full QS services on new stores, extensions to existing stores, conversions of other retail units and general refurbishments.
If you are successful in your application, as Quantity Surveyor you will become an integral member of a team with offices across the country, who operate as the sister company to a major international consultancy group.
This consultancy has a turnover of over £15m and this has been increasing exponentially over the last decade - although they've been trading for almost half a century!
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for my client if you have experience working on residential, commercial, education or retail new-build or refurb projecs.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Experience as a job running QS.
- Knowledge of the JCT Contracts preferred.
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car preferred
- Capable of working on your own initiative within HPM quality management system structure and using set templates
- Be committed to providing excellent service on a wide range of construction projects
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- MRICS, or working towards this through the APC system
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's