|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 09:23|
Quantity Surveyor (£40,000 - £45,000) - Nottingham
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Quantity to work in Nottingham.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity within a main contractor environment is essential
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10-15 million
- Project experience within construction
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 - 45,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£250 - £300 per day
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Bury, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £260 per day