|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £48000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 14:40|
Quantity Surveyor - £48,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
Our client is one of the UK's largest privately-owned house builders who provide new developments across the North West, Midlands and the South of England.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their well-established business. This vacancy is a permanent contract based in Altrincham and will include travel in and around Manchester.
This is a career-enhancing opportunity and offers scope for progression. You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in order to be considered for the vacancy.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Liaise with site team and sub-contractors
- Provide support to the commercial department
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Worked on projects valuing up to £5million
- Experience in house building industry
- Knowledge of COINS systems is an advantage
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £48,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's