Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
Benefits: Accommodation, Travel, and Living Allowances (€27,000 per year)
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: HH68463
A specialist mission critical contractor offering clients delivery of high-profile data centres throughout Europe is actively seeking a MEP biased Quantity Surveyor to join the business to work on a data centre construction project in Denmark.
This position is ideal for a career-oriented individual looking to grow with this already well-established contractor and gain further experience in the data centre market. This specialist contractor is seeking someone with a self-starting attitude and a wealth of experience in Quantity Surveying/Cost Management to bring to their team.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to:
- The Quantity Surveyor will manage a team of quantity surveyors to ensure all commercial aspects of the projects are managed effectively.
- You will be responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be tasked with managing and forecasting the cash flow of a series of projects.
- Responsible for valuation and cost control of the building services, sometimes involved in negotiation of contract sum, complete with preparation and negotiation of financial impact on base build works and preliminary costs.
- Cost planning through to production of tender pricing schedules, produce a pricing schedule, pre-tender estimate and tender analysis.
The Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should:
- Have at least 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within UK, Irish, or European construction
- Must either be MEP bias or offer a wealth of experience on MEP systems
- Recent mission critical project experience is ideal - Preferably gained on data centre construction projects, but candidates with experience working on pharmaceutical labs, clean rooms, or manufacturing plants / heavy industrial will also be considered
- Previous experience working for mission critical specialists
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, England, £40000 - £55000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership
Quantity Surveyor Central London Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annu...
Guildford, Surrey, S. E. England, England, £30000 - £40000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | up to £40,000 | Surrey An opp...
Chippenham, Wiltshire, S. W. England, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Chippenham | up to £50,000 plus package A buildin...
Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England, £30000 - £45000 per annum + additional benefits
Quantity Surveyor Consultancy | Reading | up to £45,000 plus packag...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England, Up to £48000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - £48,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Pac...