|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Norris-Seal|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 08:29|
Quantity Surveyor - Construction
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Bonus
Company: Expanding Main Contractor
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh challenge or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up to QS level?
If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining an expanding main contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years, winning multiple awards along the way. The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have managed their own packages on projects valued up to £10m and come from a main contractor background.
My client will consider and experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step or and experienced Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge (hence the salary range).
- Expanding company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Above average remuneration package.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
- A minimum of 5 years in Quantity Surveying (ideally post-graduation).
- Main contractor background.
- Worked on a range of commercial construction projects with some residential/accommodation experience preferred.
- Able to flourish in a fast paced environment.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #65305. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's