|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 14:52|
Aylesford | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A privately owned large Main Contractor founded nearly a hundred years ago is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. Over the past few years this contractor has worked projects with a total value of over £3bn, this is due to more than half their clients providing repeat business. You will be joining a firm with low staff turnover and a great company culture.
Recent projects include:
- A large education scheme valued over £100m
- A Council headquarters commercial project valued over £30m
With projects all over the UK, this contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be site based in Aylesford working on a large new build education project. If you are successful with your application, you will have the opportunity to join a commercial team on a live project.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must have experience working on education projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits