|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 11:41|
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the construction and housing sector in the North West who specialise in New Build, Residential, Schools and Care Homes.
They are also in the process of moving in to the general build sector and have a portfolio of sites secured for the next 4 years. Working across 25 areas of the North West, this is a great opportunity to join a leading contracting developer.
This is a career-enhancing opportunity and offers scope for progression.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 4 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Main contractor experience
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £60000 per annum + car, healthcare, bonus, pension
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits