|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 12:35|
A major utilities contractor is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team to be work on a Major Water network joint venture based in Hertfordshire.
You will provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams and provide commercial guidance at various phases of a project.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements and Duties:
- Cost and Value management experience
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with company and client standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Subcontract procurement and management
- Assist with claims management
- Assist with control of project documentation
- Recording and assisting with management of change
- Management and Procurement of Subcontractors in accordance with the company procedures
- Ensure that sub-contract payments are calculated in accordance with procedures and legislation
- Understand the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: Up to £45,000 (dependant on experience)
Other benefits: Car allowance or company car, holiday allowance, generous pension plus other benefits
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension and other benefits