|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 11:28|
A key client of ours, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Leicestershire.
This company has a with a great reputation, producing good quality houses usually in the 4-5 bed market.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £55,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package