|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 11:42|
A top regional contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors and has a very strong presence in the South West.
The successful candidate will be based in Bristol working on current projects in their South West Region ranging from £2-50 million, including major highways schemes.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract, ideally NEC.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40- £50,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package