|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 09:00|
A growing regional contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £5 million.
The successful candidate will be based in North London on a major highways contract.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience working on highways projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 - £45,000
Location: North London - M25
Other benefits: Car generous pension, 25 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package