|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Old Windsor, Berkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Travel allowance, APC funding, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:15|
Old Windsor | up to £60,000| Consultancy
A consultancy that has been trading for over 30 years is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. This company provide Quantity Surveying and Project Management services to both private and public clients on projects within the commercial, residential, education and healthcare sectors. Based near to Old Windsor in Surrey, this company are keen for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on projects around Surrey.
With an orderbook continuing to grow and a local university as a key client, the company is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who is ready to hit the ground running on projects valued up to £12m.
Recent projects include:
- Refurbishment of a student accommodation block
- Restoration of the façade of a grade II listed building
- Fit out of a local Japanese cuisine restaurant
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for a small private company that takes pride in providing a personal service, with one of the partners working closely with every client. This is a great opportunity for you to gain client-facing experience, receive APC support and a remuneration package which reflects experience, responsibility and loyalty.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- 2 years minimum experience as a Quantity Surveyor Client side
- Must be articulate and presentable
- Ideally have education sector experience
- Must come from consultancy background
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Travel allowance 45p per mile
- APC support & funding
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's