|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Kennedy|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 16:51|
We have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join an award-winning housebuilder based in Sevenoaks. With over 50 years' in the industry they have an excellent reputation for high quality Design & Build, sound governance and good management practices. Our client completed over 4000 homes in 2018 alone. As the Quantity Surveyor you will need to uphold very high standards. Our clients are extremely passionate about everything they do and are proud about the legacy they leave behind.
Requirements as a Quantity Surveyor:
- Educated to a degree level
- Minimum of three years' post-graduate experience. (Assistant Quantity Surveyors with relevant experience will also be considered)
- Experience working for a volume house builder
- Experience working on low-rise housing developments
- Evidence of longevity with previous employers
What's on offer as a Quantity Surveyor?
- £45,000 - £55,000 + package
- Generous bonus scheme
- In-house training & personal development
This is a unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to get their foot in the door at a company which can truly bolster experience in relation to top end private housing developments.
How to apply for the Assistant surveyor role:
If you are interested in this position as a Quantity Surveyor, please apply via the job board. Alternatively, please send an up to date CV to Chris Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's