|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 10:37|
Quantity Surveyor | up to £40,000 | Surrey
An opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to take join a two-decade-old multi-skilled construction company based in Surrey.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be taking a position with a wide-range of responsibilities, gaining you a lot of hands-on experience and working very closely with the Owner of the business (who is looking to hand the business over in the coming years… this
Quantity Surveyor will be a huge part of the succession plan!)
Most of your day-to-day work will be in construction and civil engineering - engaging as a main contractor and sub-contractor on commercial, retail and highway projects with values of almost £6m.
However, the company have a key client at a Surrey University, where they are contracted to deliver maintenance, facilities management and small construction works, and you will have the opportunity to work across this site too.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Ideally have exposure to working for a small construction business
- Minimum of 1 years' experience post qual.
- You must be qualified to HNC or higher in a relevant field
- You must be a hands-on Quantity Surveyor with a can-do attitude
- Experienced in dealing with small works, maintenance and construction is ideal
- You will be working as part of a small team so it's important you are happy to get stuck in wherever required
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's