|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 10:57|
Housing Developer | Oxford | up to £50,000 plus package
An opportunity to take the lead on housing developments of up to 200 units each within a group that annually turns over just under £350m.
Based near Oxford, you will be working on complex projects ranging from high-spec apartments to luxury five-bedroom houses.
Your residential project experience will put you in a great position to lead and become an integral member of a commercial team.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must have UK experience working on new-build residential schemes
- You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience as the QS on residential projects
- Ideally experience working with housing developers
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + car allowance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum + + car allowance
North London, London
£300 - £325 per day
Up to £45000 per annum + + car allowance
£37000.00 - £50000.00 per annum