A top main contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and commercial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects totalling £100 million.
The successful candidate will part of a commercial team working on HS2.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a contractor environment.
- Have experience managing civils projects in excess of 5 million.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and proven experience using NEC forms of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 - £50,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday and bonus
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Sevenoaks, Kent, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Kent This Quantit...
Solihull, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...
Worcester, Worcestershire, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...
Aylesford, Kent, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits
Quantity Surveyor Aylesford | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor A pri...
Warrington, Cheshire, £40000 - £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - up to £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Fu...