|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 09:27|
Quantity Surveyor - Residential
Our client is a leading Housing Developer who have Regional offices located around the Greater Midlands and the UK. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand.
This is truly a Regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the West Midlands region, they are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor who has experience in working for a Housebuilder/Developer in the Private or Social Housing market. You will commercially and contractually manage a flagship project/site.
Key Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- Finalise consultant, supplier and contractor accounts and close out all contracts for project.
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
Benefits: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive Bonus scheme
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1614 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum