Quantity Surveyor (Residential) - Northampton
The role is for a Quantity Surveyor working for a well-known Housing Developer, which due to expansion and business growth, are developing their Regional divisions.
You will need
- Previous Residential experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on Private or Social Housing projects.
- Managed your own sites previously.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with great career potential for career progression.
- Good Reputation
- Build good quality houses - 4/5 bed market
- Private Company
- Office based, some site travel (All within commutable distance of the office)
Benefits: Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Attractive Bonus scheme
Key Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK3853 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Sevenoaks, Kent, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Kent This Quantit...
Solihull, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...
Worcester, Worcestershire, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...
Aylesford, Kent, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits
Quantity Surveyor Aylesford | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor A pri...
Warrington, Cheshire, £40000 - £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - up to £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Fu...