|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 12:20|
Rate: Dependant on experience
Freelance Quantity Surveyor
You will be joining a highly successful regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to several recent contract awards and company growth, my client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Qualified to Degree level/ HNC or HND in Quantity Surveying
- RICS Professional membership is desired but not essential
- Strong track record of delivering schemes as a Senior QS
- Project experience within sectors such as MOD, Commercial, Education, Student Accommodation or Retail
- Pre-Construction experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Why Should I Apply?
- They have excellent staff retention
- Family orientated company
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2020
- Potential temporary to permanent opportunity beyond this position.
- Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Robert Finch on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
North Yorkshire, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €50000 per annum