|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 17:03|
Brentwood | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A construction company established in the late 90s with offices across the UK is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a traditional build residential project based in Essex.
An industry leading contractor, this company also works on mixed-use and commercial projects. Regenerating town centres into residential, retail and leisure destinations, this company has won many awards for design and development.
If you are successful in your application, you will be initially site-based on a project with over 50 units and valued over £9m with the view to work on similar projects following the completion of this project.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be HNC qualified or above
- Must be able to measure groundworks
- Manage all subcontractor accounts
- Must be from a Main Contractor background
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence
- Having experience on new build residential projects would be advantageous
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Fast tracked career progression
- Join a company with over 500 staff
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + car allowance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum + + car allowance
North London, London
£300 - £325 per day
Up to £45000 per annum + + car allowance
£37000.00 - £50000.00 per annum