|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 12:59|
Aylesford | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A privately owned large Main Contractor founded nearly a hundred years ago is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. Over the past few years this contractor has worked projects with a total value of over £3bn, this is due to more than half their clients providing repeat business. You will be joining a firm with low staff turnover and a great company culture.
Recent projects include:
- A large education scheme valued over £100m
- A Council headquarters commercial project valued over £30m
With projects all over the UK, this contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be site based in Aylesford working on a large new build education project. If you are successful with your application, you will have the opportunity to join a commercial team on a live project.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must have experience working on education projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
£300 - £380 per day + Also
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car allowance, bonus, pension
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package