|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 15:08|
Central London | up to £55,000 | Consultancy
An independent construction and property consultancy who are a market leader are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their London based office.
With offices worldwide the company provide Project Management, Cost Management and Employer's Agent services to all major build sectors on projects valued up to £1bn.
Recent projects include:
- Development of 7 new residential buildings with over 350 dwellings in South West London circa £90m
- Development of a large retail, hotel and residential scheme in West London circa £1bn
- Demolition and construction of a commercial and residential project in East London £223m
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a multi-sector team in an established company and work on some of the most prestigious projects across London. This position will be perfect for a Quantity Surveyor who is ready to hit the ground running on high valued projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in retail, leisure, residential, commercial and mixed-use sectors is essential
- Happy to join a large global company
- Come from a consultancy background
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£35000 - £60000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Managing Quantity Surveyor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance + benefits