|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 17:00|
London | up to £50,000| Consultancy
A small, growing consultancy founded over 10 years ago is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. This company are a user friendly, client focused practice that is continuing to grow through repeat business and recommendations. Providing project management and surveying services on projects across London within the education, healthcare, residential and commercial sectors.
Having grown organically this company are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their highly qualified team. The company have recently secured their place on a London School Framework that is set to last nearly 10 years and other projects such as:
- Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the framework regeneration of a well-known London museum
- Working with a school trust on the renovation of a High School in South London
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust Framework for the past 10 years
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to join a growing company that are based near to Southwark in South London. This is a great opportunity for you to gain client-facing experience, further your career and receive a competitive salary.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- 5 years minimum post grad experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Being RICS qualified would be advantageous
- Must be articulate and presentable
- Education, healthcare and residential experience would be advantageous
- Must come from consultancy background
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary (depending on experience)
- APC support
- Competitive pension package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's