|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 10:17|
Quantity Surveyor (Housing)
A key client of ours, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Peterborough/Lincolnshire.
This company has a with a great reputation, producing good quality houses usually in the 4-5 bed market.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £50,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
North Yorkshire, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €50000 per annum