|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 12:00|
Developer | up to £50,000 | London
I am looking for a driven Quantity Surveyor to work for a medium sized developer established over 100 years ago, who are large enough to offer a comprehensive range of services but are not so large as to lose touch with their clients' needs.
Based in London the company work on new build and refurb projects within the M25 in the residential, education, heritage, commercial and health sectors.
Recent projects include:
- New build 3 storey apartment block consisting of 30 units valued nearly £10m
- Demolition, construction and refurb of an educational building valued £2m
- Phase 2 of the works of the Grade II listed church valued over £3m
With current projects valued £33m in total, the company's order book is continuing to grow, therefore the company is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has all-round experience and is ready to hit the ground running on a variety of projects out of their London based office.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- 4+ years' minimum Quantity Surveyor experience
- Varied sector experience is a must
- Happy to be office based with the occasional travel to site within the M25
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive package
- Continual training with the company's in-house academy
- Fast tracked career progression
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€275 - €320 per day + Accommodation and Flights