|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 11:12|
Bristol | up to £55,000 | Consultancy
A global leading independent construction consultancy who has a proud history spanning back over 150 years is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. With offices across the UK, they are looking to grow their Bristol office and are keen for a Quantity Surveyor to join them.
Leaders in their industry, they are currently involved with all major construction sectors including, commercial, retail, residential and many more.
Recent projects include:
- €600m redevelopment of an existing well-known European football stadium
- Providing the Cost Management, Quantity Surveying and Project Management services to help deliver the 2012 Olympics
- £30m mixed use development of nearly 150 units consisting of apartments, house and commercial spaces in Bristol
Not only is this a chance for you to join a prestigious company with over 3000 staff, but also the chance to work on a wide range of projects valued circa £80m in and around Bristol. Offering a competitive salary and a generous package, this is a great opportunity to further your career at the start of a new decade.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have at least 3+ years' experience post grad as a Quantity Surveyor
- A consultancy background is imperative
- Project experience within major build sectors
- MRICS would be advantageous
- Longevity with previous employers is essential
Salary and Benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Generous package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + car allowance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum + + car allowance
North London, London
£300 - £325 per day
Up to £45000 per annum + + car allowance
£37000.00 - £50000.00 per annum