|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 16:19|
A major contractor within the utilities industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in West London on utility projects for HS2.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- An integral member of the Commercial team, led by the Commercial Manager.
- Building a strong relationship with client counterparts.
- Ensure cash is received on time at forecast level.
- Support the production of both Weekly and Monthly CVR's.
- To ensure all work completed is accurately valued and followed through to cash collection.
- To support the procurement and management of sub-contractors and other suppliers.
- To develop and implement changes to process, following understanding of a need to make changes to improve performance.
- Manage the Early Warning and Compensation Event process.
- Production and presentation of productivity measures linked to the operations resource to ensure tender compliance.
- Client negotiation with regard to new unit rates and or KPI measures.
- Contract KPI monitoring and understanding of how to implement benefits to increase performance.
Quantity Surveyor Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC contracts.
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Knowledge of service delivery within the utilities sector.
- Excellent people management skills.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration:
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (open to discussion based on experience) plus package
Location: West London
Quantity Surveyor Process:
If you would like more information on the senior quantity surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights