Quantity Surveyor (Housing)
A key client of ours, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Peterborough/Lincolnshire.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £45,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Leatherhead, Surrey, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
Quantity Surveyor Surrey| £45k - £50k | Resi Contractor A new and u...
Bristol, England, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Bristol | Residential Develop...
Farnborough, Hampshire, £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits
Quantity Surveyor Farnborough | £55,000 | Contractor A company esta...
Southampton, Hampshire, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
Quantity Surveyor Southampton | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor A p...
Portsmouth, Hampshire, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
Quantity Surveyor Portsmouth | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor A pr...