|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 10:31|
A top main contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and commercial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects totalling £100 million.
The successful candidate will part of a commercial team working on HS2.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a contractor environment.
- Have experience managing civils projects in excess of 5 million.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and proven experience using NEC forms of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 - £50,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday and bonus
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Holly O'Neill on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€275 - €320 per day + Accommodation and Flights