Bristol | up to £50,000| Consultancy
A construction management consultancy trading for nearly 25 years is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. This company provide a range of client facing services, including cost consulting, project management and design management. Working on projects within the residential, commercial, education and healthcare sectors, they specialise working with local authority clients to deliver new build social housing in Bristol and the surrounding counties.
Prior projects include:
- Nearly 40-unit new build residential project valued circa £5m for Family Mosaic
- Over 100 units across 15 floors in a high-rise apartment block valued over £20m
- Delivering 500 residential units to Bristol City Council valued at £130m
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work within a small team, reporting to a Commercial Director. With the chance to liaise between client and contractor, this is a great opportunity for you to gain client-facing experience.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Residential experience is a must, public sector & local authority experience would be advantageous
- Must be articulate and presentable
- MRICS status would be advantageous
- Longevity with previous employers is a must
- Come from a consultancy background
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Pension salary sacrifice options
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Bonus incentive & promotion opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- 28 days holiday inc Bank holidays, an extra day holiday for your birthday and 3-4 days at Christmas
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) - Northampton The role is for a Qua...
Solihull, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €50000 - €60000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Dublin Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 + Package Job Re...
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €40000 - €50000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Dublin Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Package Job Re...
Waterlooville, Hampshire, £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits
Quantity Surveyor Hampshire| £45k - £55k | Main Contractor A Main C...