Quantity Surveyor | Consultancy | City of London
This role is ideal for a Quantity Surveyor who is keen to quickly progress into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role. This medium size and growing consultancy provide quantity surveying and project management services across a variety of sectors with a focus on the leisure and retail sectors
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based out of this companies London office, working within a team of experienced chartered Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers. In addition to APC support, this company provide excellent training/support and have a high retention of staff which is reflective on their commitment to their workforce.
The ideal candidate should have experience delivering quantity surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role. The applying Quantity Surveyor should demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects concurrently, along with experience of managing capital expenditure budgets.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant field.
- Previous experience delivering large scale projects, ideally within the leisure and retail
- Experience delivering quantity surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects.
- Qualified or working towards MRICS.
- Previous experience running your own projects
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor costs on construction projects.
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum. (depending on experience)
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
- APC support.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Quantity Surveyor | City of London | Consultancy
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) - Northampton The role is for a Qua...
Solihull, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €50000 - €60000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Dublin Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 + Package Job Re...
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €40000 - €50000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Dublin Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Package Job Re...
Waterlooville, Hampshire, £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits
Quantity Surveyor Hampshire| £45k - £55k | Main Contractor A Main C...