|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 17:40|
Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent
Salary: Circa £50 dependant on experience and if chartered
Benefits: Bonus incentive, Pension contributions, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme, 28 days holiday, 3-4 days during Christmas period, 1 day off for birthday, Professional Subscriptions and Promotion Opportunities
This opportunity is working with a well-established and growing consultancy, who are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor, ideally with experience working as a project manager and/or Employer's agent.
Job Specification and Requirements
- Experience of project managing and delivering large residential projects principally for Public and Private Sector Clients.
- Understanding of construction cost and value.
- Ideally chartered or on the way to being chartered.
- Understanding of basic project modelling and financial viability principles.
- Track record of success in repeat business from existing clients and the development of new clients.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at concept stage, stakeholder management, design development through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of procurement approaches.
- Sound knowledge and experience of the construction industry and associated technical matters, including CDM.
- Experience in current/innovative procurement routes including joint venture management, value management and value engineering, particularly in a residential context.
- Good working knowledge of relevant construction contracts, with excellent experience in programme management.
- Experience of fully understanding and managing the financial aspects of a project and keeping the client up to date at all times.
- Ability to travel to projects based across London & the South East.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Strong team player
- Leadership skills in co-ordinating multi-discipline teams
- CDM Principal Designer Duties
- Procurement Strategy
- Client facing
- Programme Management
- Joint Ventures
Microsoft Office software
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Worsley, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £65000.00 per annum + additional benefits
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + additional benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Facades
City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Penison, Profit Share,