Coulsdon| up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A privately-owned Main Contractor who has a proud history spanning back almost 100 years is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. A medium sized company with an annual turnover circa £50m, they are looking to grow their Surrey based office.
A company that holds traditional values, they are work within most major construction sectors including, commercial, education, residential and many more across London and the Home Counties.
Recent projects include:
- £16m conversion of a commercial office block in Kent into luxury apartments
- £11m 40-unit affordable homes development for a London Borough
- £7m construction of a secondary school in North London
- £6m rebuild of a Grade II listed manor house in Surrey which had sustained fire damage
This is a great chance to join an established company who are committed to innovation, continuous professional development and to progress the skills of their team by investing in them and providing the best possible working environment. Offering a competitive salary and a generous package, this is a great opportunity to further your career at the start of a new decade.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience post-graduation
- Must have experience working on residential, commercial, education and historic building projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Live within 1-hour commute of Coulsdon
Salary and Benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Fast tracked career progression
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £50000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - up to £35,000 + Company Car/ Car Allo...
City of London, London, £55000 - £65000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | City of London | Main Contrac...
Woking, Surrey, £40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor Main Contractor | Surrey | £50,000 plus package A...
City of London, London, £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, APC support and more
Quantity Surveyor City of London | Consultancy | Quantity Surveyor ...
East London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension and more
Quantity Surveying Quantity Surveying | Main Contractor | East Lond...